#holihai dance celebration - 29 to 31 March 2021
The Contest successfully completed on 31.MARCH.2021 and with a big CONGRATULATIONS!, we release the 'achievers' list of the contest '#holihai', as below:
MILESTONE ACHIEVERS (WINNERS)
Akash Agarwal Hiphop
Hiren's Dance Studio
| shweta singh
|Urooj Dance XDE
NOTE: The contest list is in Alphabetical order. Contestants not mentioned in the declared list either didn't achieve any 'like milestone' within the contest time frame or were disqualified for violating T&C* of the contest. For any such related query, write to email@example.com
Dance is vibrant, Dance is colorful. Not a competition but the Celebration! This festival season upload your dance videos on Danssup App between 29.March.2021 to 31.March.2021 and tag it with #holihai in the description of the video & get assured reward of 100 danssup coins!
The reward is for
All the Users posting video in the event!
How to participate:
 Upload your Dance video on Danssup App.
 Write #holihai in the description of the video.
 Videos uploaded from 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021 will be considered as valid entries.
 Dance video(s) of a minimum of 10 seconds to a maximum of 3 minutes is allowed.
1. Is there any participation fee for this contest?
2. When Can I participate?
Ans: Between 29.03.2021 - 31.03.2021
3. Do I have to mention any special category/dance style/Hashtag on the video?
Ans: You need to mention #holihai in your contending video’s description.
4. Can I upload multiple dance videos in the contest or single video is allowed?
Ans: You can upload multiple contending dance videos, however, the prize will be given on the single video only.
5. How do I get my rewards?
Ans: All milestone achievers can upload their document as MENU>SETTINGS>GET VERIFIED> UPLOAD DOCUMENT & ENTER UPI detail.
Additionally, within 5 days of completing the contest, the Danssup team will inform the winners through App notification/email, and the reward amount will be transferred through UPI/PayPal only.
6. Can I upload my pre-recorded video(s) for the contest?
Ans: Yes, if it matches the contest’s parameters.
7. Can I keep uploading my usual dance videos on the app during the contest period?
Ans: Yes, all activities on the app are regular functional during the contest period too.
Terms & Conditions:
- A dance video must be of the ‘user’ and not of another artist(s) or any graphic created performer/performance content.
- Contending video doesn’t restrict on the basis of the performer’s gender, age, locations, or the number of performers in the video.
- Performance may have any ‘permitted’ music or no music at all.
- Every user will get only one reward, which is based on the contest terms.
- The content of the video must be a dance video and not be showing irrelevant or prohibited activity. Such videos or users or both will be disqualified and blocked immediately.
- Any suspicious activity found to break the rules or defaming other’s content or the platform itself may lead to needful actions against.
- Contest starts on 29 March 2021 (12:00 AM GMT) & ends at 31 March 2021 (11:59 PM GMT).
- The authorized owner of the registered mobile number/email ID at present will be deemed to be the participant/withdrawal authority and must comply with these terms & conditions.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Danssup (terms and conditions) on the usage of its websites, microsites, app/ apps, etc.
- The winning amount will be tax bound, as applicable. Thus, a government ID proof will be asked from the claiming users to transfer the reward amount.
- All rights reserved with Danssup.
- For relevant queries and support write to us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.