The Contest successfully completed on 23.APRIL.2021 and we congratulate the participant for their participation in #bhangrafest contest!
This Baisakhi, celebrate it with Danssup. Upload your dance videos on Danssup App highlighting Bhangra/Gidda dance style and tag it with #bhangrafest in the description of the video & then achieve the ‘like’s milestone’ on the contending video(s) to earn respective prizes.
The Prizes are for
‘All Milestones achievers’!
How to participate:
 Upload your Dance video highlighting Bhangra/Gidda essence in it.
 Write #bhangrafest in the description of the video.
 Videos uploaded from 13.04.2021 to 23.04.2021 will be considered as valid entries.
 Dance video(s) of a minimum of 10 seconds to a maximum of 3 minutes is allowed.
 Rewards Chart:
Number of Likes on contending video
1 Month User Subscription
(Worth INR 99)
1. Is there any participation fee for this contest?
2. When Can I participate?
Ans: The contest period is from 13.04.2021 to 23.04.2021. So, you may participate on or any day in between. However, to excel in the contest, early participation is suggested.
3. Do I have to mention any special category/dance style/Hashtag on the video?
Ans: You need to mention #bhangrafest in your contending video’s description.
4. Can I upload multiple dance videos in the contest or single video is allowed?
Ans: You can upload multiple contending dance videos, however, only one video obtaining the highest likes will be considered and the prize will be given on that single video only.
5. How do I get my rewards?
Ans: All milestone achievers can upload their document as MENU>SETTINGS>GET VERIFIED> UPLOAD DOCUMENT & ENTER UPI detail.
Additionally, within 5 days of completing the contest, the Danssup team will inform the winners through App notification/email, and the reward amount will be transferred through UPI/PayPal only.
6. Can I upload my pre-recorded video(s) for the contest?
Ans: Yes, if it matches the contest’s parameters.
7. Can I keep uploading my usual dance videos on the app during the contest period?
Ans: Yes, all activities on the app are regular functional during the contest period too.
8. When will the results be announced?
Ans: Results are based on the `Milestone achievement` rather than any `race` of the top 3 or so. Therefore one can see their contest video progress live in the Explore section > Respective Contest tab.
Terms & Conditions:
- A dance video must be of the ‘user’ and not of another artist(s) or any graphic created performer/performance content.
- Contending video doesn’t restrict on the basis of the performer’s gender, age, locations, or the number of performers in the video.
- Performance may have any ‘permitted’ music or no music at all.
- Every user will get only one reward, which is based on the highest number of likes obtained on his/her contending dance video.
- The content of the video must be a dance video and not be showing irrelevant or prohibited activity. Such videos or users or both will be disqualified and blocked immediately.
- Any suspicious activity found to break the rules or defaming other’s content or the platform itself may lead to needful actions against.
- Contest starts from 13 April 2021 (12:00 AM GMT) to 23 April 2021 (11:59 PM GMT).
- The authorized owner of the registered mobile number/email ID at present will be deemed to be the participant/withdrawal authority and must comply with these terms & conditions.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Danssup (terms and conditions) on the usage of its websites, microsites, app/ apps, etc.
- The winning amount will be tax bound, as applicable. Thus, a government ID proof will be asked from the claiming users to transfer the reward amount.
- Milestone capping as FUP of the 3 top milestone achievers is applicable.
- Withdrawal of contest or such related rights is reserved with Danssup in response to suspicious cases/technological failure/cyber attacks.
- All rights reserved with Danssup.
- For relevant queries and support write to us at ‘email@example.com’.