1. Download Danssup from Google Play or App Store.
2. On Home screen Tap on the left top menu and go to sign in/signup option, or click the Notifications tab, and signin/sign up following the steps in the app.
Note: Your phone number / email address will be used to log in /signup and if needed, to recover your password. Make sure that your valid phone number or email address is entered correctly while sign up.
1. Go to Home Tab
2. Tap on Left Top Menu
3. Tap on Picture or your name appeared on menu
4. Tap on picture on profile screen,
5. Take a new picture or upload a picture from your gallery.
You can record a video with an audio / video track,
1. Tap on record button on Tab bar
2. Allow all required permissions for recording a video,
3. Tap on Add Track button on left bottom side
4. On Tracks screen you can search for desired track/song/music for Audio / Video type.
5. After search tap on the left side of the Row appeared to play and listen/watch the track.
6. To use the track for recording tap on TICK button or you can TRIM the track as per your requirement
7. After selecting the track you will be returned to recording screen, not tap on recording button / Timer to start track and recording on same time.
You can record a video without holding down the record button (orange circle).
1. Tap the Record Video icon to shoot a video.
2. Select the track if required, and then tap on Timer
3. Once the countdown is turned on, the app will count 5 - 6 - 7 -8 (4 seconds) then start recording. You can stop recording by tapping the record button.
You can create a Danssup video using the Duet feature with any public recording.
1. Open … menu from a recording video
2. Tap the Duet icon
3. Start recording
In Danssup, videos are into two categories:
- Public: public videos can be viewed by all other users.
- Private: Only you can view your private videos.
Set your video to private
- While uploading you video, you can choose to set it as private video
- After recording been upload, you can go to the video, and tap on ... to see full menu, then tap on Privacy setting, there you can choose to set it to Private or public
After recording been upload, you can go to the video, and tap on ... to see full menu, then tap on Delete button, after confirmation it will delete the video and its all comments too.
While recording, you can turn on your device flash light, if device supports (front / back).
1. Tap the Record Video icon on tab bar to shoot a video.
2. Tap the Flash icon, to turn on the light, and tap again to turn off the light
Recorded video can be download, only if user allowed to download video to gallery while uploading the video to danssup, from video screen, tap on ... to see full menu, then tap on Download button.
When you share your contacts with Danssup, you'll be able to see a list of friends that are already on Danssup. You can turn off contact syncing anytime by going to your system settings and turning off permission for Danssup to access your contacts.
You can report abuse, spam, or anything else that doesn’t follow our Community Guidelines within the app.
Report an account
1. Go to the profile of the account you want to report.
2. Tap the ... icon
3. Tap Report this User and follow the steps in the app.
Report a recording/video
1. Open the video and tap the ... icon2. Tap Report and follow the steps in the app.
Report a comment
1. Tap the comment you’d like to report.
2. Tap Report and follow the steps in the app.
You will need to have a PayPal/PayTM/other account (as mentioned in our accepted payment term) in order to request a cash withdrawal. You should make sure your PayPal/Paytm/other account information provided to us is accurate, complete and update-to-date, and you will be solely responsible for any consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete PayPal account information being provided.
The minimum amount for making a cash withdrawal request from us is US$100. You can only withdraw when you have an account balance of more than US$100 Each user can withdraw no more than US$1,000 per calendar day.
Going to withdraw indicates you agree with our Terms of Service.
We will not charge you any fee for processing your withdrawal request. However, PayPal/PayTM/Other (as mentioned in our accepted payment term) might charge transaction fees for processing your cash withdrawal request or any follow-up requests.
You can visit PayPal/PayTM/Other (mentioned in our accepted payment term) official website to learn more about their transaction fees.
Each withdrawal application will be reviewed and processed by us for security reasons within 15 calendar days of receipt, but it is not guaranteed that each withdrawal application will be approved within the aforesaid time frame. Further, PayPal/PayTM/Other (as mentioned in our accepted payment term) may place your funds on hold for a further period of time (at their sole discretion) due to their screening requirements. Therefore, please allow a further period of 21 calendar days for funds to be transferred to your PayPal/PayTM/Other (as mentioned in our accepted payment term) account. We will try to process withdrawal requests in a timely manner, however we do not guarantee that payments will be made within a specific period. Contact us if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Careful, Deleted account can not be recovered. If you are having an issue on Danssup, please contact the support team and let us know.
1. Go to Home Tab
2. Tap on Left Top Menu
3. Tap the Settings .
4. Tap Delete Account.
5. Follow the steps in the app to delete your account.
Once your account is deleted:
- You can not use the account to log in to Danssup web /app.
- You will lose access to the videos /contents you have posted.
- You will lose access to purchased items and would not be able to receive a refund.
- Shared information, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.